Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla All Set To Get Married on June 21st.
2018 is pouring weddings. We are just midway of 2018 and a host of celebrities have taken the seven vows from the television world. Another couple who’s ready to take the plunge is Abhinav Shukla and Rubina Dilaik. The couple is getting married in Shimla on the 21 st of June.
Yes, the choti bahu of television and the handsome hunk of television and films Abhinav Shukla are finally getting married. The two have been dating since 2015. They met for Ganpati celebrations at a common friend’s place and have been head over heels in love ever since. The couple loves travelling and taking on new adventures. Also, Abhinav is an amazing photographer and Rubina loves to get clicked.
The Marriage Decision
Abhinav confessed to having popped the marriage question first. He lovingly convinced his parents and Rubina ’s in November 2017. Rubina didn’t know about it until February. Now the bride-to-be is multi-tasking her television commitments with wedding preparations.
Now that the marriage is just around the corner, we thought of updating you about the details.
- The couple is getting married at the Woodville Palace in Shimla.
- Woodville Palace used to be the summer residence of Raja Rana of Jubbal, pre-independence kingdom of the Shimla Hills. The wedding will be hosted by Raj Kumar Uday Singh.
- The wedding will take place outdoors as both of them are nature lovers and want the sacred ceremony to take place in the lap of nature.
- While the main function would take place in Shimla, there would be two receptions – one in Ludhiana (Abhinav’s hometown) on the 24th and the other in Mumbai for the TV fraternity on the 28th June at B. Kishore Kumar bungalow, Juhu.
- Only close friends and family members are invited for the Shimla and Ludhiana functions. The Mumbai reception has a long list of people. Digital invites have also been sent for the Mumbai reception.
- Abhinav Shukla – Rubina Dilaik wedding invite is really thoughtful. It is made up of recycled paper with initials of their first names on the card – ‘A’ and ‘R’ crafted beautifully. Rubina has customized it with a small sapling.
- The two are environmentally aware and this can be seen in their invites too. The cards are made up of recycled paper and MDF wood. Kankotri invites have created the cards. They have also prepared a digital invite for the couple.
- As both of them are working in daily soap (Rubina in Shakti – Astitva ke Ehsaas ki and Abhinav in Silsila – Badalte Rishton ka), there are no immediate plans for the honeymoon. Not more than 10 days of holiday for the couple.
We wish the two a very happy married life!