Recipe: Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie.
Smoothies are my favorite go-to recipes. They are healthy, delectable and easy to make. They make you feel full so you eat less – an easy way to lose weight! A smoothie hydrates your body, is rich in antioxidants and boosts your immunity too. Without further ado – learn to make a new smoothie – low carb Chocolate Peanut butter smoothie.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ready in 10 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop Chocolate flavored whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 (1 gram) packets stevia powder or meethi patti (optional)
- 2 cups ice
Here’s how to make it:
- Pour almond milk into a blender.
- Add ice, peanut butter, cocoa powder, whey powder, cream, and stevia powder to the blender in the same order.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
You can use-
- Soy milk or coconut milk in place of almond milk.
- Vanilla whey powder in place of chocolate whey powder. In fact you can use any protein powder of your choice.
Per serving – 159 calories
Individual Benefits of the Ingredients:
- Peanut Butter
The protein and mono saturated fat present in peanut butter helps in feeling satiated for long. It prevents overeating and hence controls weight.
- Almond Milk
Almond milk contains fiber, an essential constituent for digestion. It doesn’t spike the blood sugar levels and is great for weight management. One cup carries 60 calories only.
- Protein Powder
When looking for losing fat from the body, there is nothing better than protein powder. Having it first thing in the morning is the best weight management method.
- Stevia Powder or Meethi Patti
Being a natural sweetener it keeps blood sugar under control, adding antioxidants to your blood stream at the same time.
Hope you guys like it. Let us know in the comments below. Also, don’t forget to check out another healthy drink made from Banana and Walnut?