No-Bake, Easy to Make Pizza Cups
Pizza lovers, who have been wanting to diet since long, we may have something for you. We know how difficult is it to give up on something you love beyond measure, which is why we tried to turn our desi parantha into a pizza.
Since we have always wanted to use more of our culinary skills, here’s one unique, easy-to-make, healthy, no-bake, cute little pizza cups’ recipe.
Prep time: 15 minutes
You will need:
Capsicum- 2,medium sized, finely chopped
Tomato- 1 large, seedless and finely chopped
Corn fennels- 1 cup, boiled
Onion- 1 large- finely chopped
Shredded chicken (optional)- 1 cup
Chilli flakes- 1 tbsp
Oregano/Italian seasoning- 1 tbsp
Pizza sauce- 1 tbsp
Mozarella Cheese- 1 tbsp, grated
Butter- 1 tsp
Bread slices (white/brown)- 8
Appe patra: Buy here.
- In a bowl, add all the veggies with chilli flakes, Italian Seasonings and Pizza sauce. Mix well. Add a pinch of salt if required. Keep aside.
- Using a rolling pin (belan) thin the bread slices, and cut in round shapes using a small bowl.
- Apply butter on one side of the round bread. Next place them in cavities of Appe patra, with buttered side touching the pan.
- Fill in the veggie mixture. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with a lid for 5-7 minutes. Make sure the whole pan is covered, for the cheese to melt.
- Serve hot with Ketchup or Mustard chutney.
Hope you liked it. Try them as an evening snack or as an appetizer for your party!
Let us know in the comments. Meanwhile, did you try our Instant Rava appams?