How to Get the Bold and the Beautiful Look like Kareena Kapoor Khan Post Pregnancy?
Kareena Kapoor Khan is in news for shedding quite a few kilos and becoming slimmer post pregnancy. On the top of it, she is shining better than ever after giving birth to her son Taimur Ali Khan.
She has faith in herself. She believes in doing things in a constant and sustainable way to get the desired results. Every woman might love to know how Kareena Kapoor Khan has been able to shed pounds despite a newborn to take care of.
She gained 18 kgs at the time of her pregnancy and never shunned heavy foods from her diet even if she craved for carbs! That’s because she wanted to do it the conventional way. So she ate anything that she felt like having but kept. However, she made sure she loses all those extra pounds post pregnancy.
Here are few tips for women who have delivered recently and aim to get back into shape whilst keeping a healthy body post-pregnancy routine:
- Kareena believes that during pregnancy, women lose a considerable amount of Calcium. So when you get back in shape, it accelerates the levels of calcium in the body. Make a habit of drinking a full glass of milk every night without fail.
- Women who develop dark circles postpartum must prefer foods that are rich in Vitamin B12 and iron, like curd, lassi, and pickle. Til ke laddoo contains a good amount of B12 and iron that help get away with the dark circles. But whatever you eat must be in moderation. You can also go for Bajra roti with ghee and gur or Coconut with jaggery to escalate your iron levels.
- Kareena ate rice twice a day. This is because eating rice fetches you plenty of good bacteria beneficial for gut functions.
- She emphasizes on keeping away from the crash diets. This is due to the lifestyle disorders that take place post pregnancy. When you take yourself on a crash diet journey, you tend to lower the calorie intake and this further lowers your metabolism rate.
- It’s important that you don’t just concentrate on losing weight but also work to restore your bone and muscle density as this gives you a compact appearance.
- If we talk about exercises to complement your diet and help you restore your shape, the actor recommends walking. Kareena believes that walking is the greatest exercise. Post pregnancy, getting on a treadmill is tough but going for 20-30 minutes of a walk can truly help. She feels that walking helps in increasing one’s core strength.
So, these are some of the takeaways from Kareena Kapoor Khan to get back in shape post-pregnancy. Eating a balanced diet plays a vital role in restoring the essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs.