Homemade Masks Are Best
You don’t always need to buy masks from market. Sometimes you can make it at your home. Types of homemade masks:
- Honey face mask: It contains only raw honey. It can be used by people who have sensitive skin. It has purifying effects, with gentle cleansing effects. Just apply a spoon full of honey on face and leave for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off afterward. You should repeat it a few times a week.
- Apple Honey Mask: Add apple pieces into a blender and make a paste. Add honey to this paste and leave in fridge for 10 minutes. Apply the mask by putting on your face and leave it for 30 minutes and rinse away afterward.
- Avocado Honey Face Mask: For making this mask put 2 tablespoons avocados fresh, 2 tablespoon honey and 1 egg yolk in a blender and mix them up. Apply this mask on your face with the help of your fingers. Leave it on your face for about 30 minutes or longer and then rinse it away. It acts as an anti-aging mask.
- Honey and Egg mask: For this, you may need 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon almond oil, 1 egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon yogurt. Place these all in a bowl and stir until it becomes thick. Apply this mask for about 5 minutes and cleanse it with the help of some mild facial wash. Egg yolk acts as skin tone lightener. While yogurt tightens pores.
- Honey-Papaya Mask: For honey-papaya mask, you will need one third cup cocoa, 3 teaspoons of cream, one-third ripe papaya, one fourth cup honey and three teaspoons of oatmeal powder. Mix all these products and apply on your face. Keep it for 10 minutes and then wash it with warm water. This mask has the capability to clean skin blemishes. It nourishes skin and removes impurities from skin while making it radiant. It balances the pH of the skin and leaves the skin looking smooth and soft.
- Carrot Face Mask: Ingredients are 2 carrots, two tablespoons of honey. To prepare it you have to first cook the carrots, and mash them. Mix carrots and honey and refrigerate them to 10 minutes. Apply the mixture on skin and leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse the face with cold water. Carrots are rich in Vitamin C and A and are rich in potassium. Vitamin A and C are known to be antioxidants, honey contains many minerals and vitamins that nourish skin.
- Banana and Honey Mask: For this, you will need one half mashed banana, one fourth cup oatmeal, an egg, and half tablespoon, honey.
Blend these ingredients together, massage it onto your face, in a slow and circular motion. Leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse your face with water. Oatmeal contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that it transfers to the skin after coming in contact. It gently cleanses skin. Bananas contain vitamin A; honey helps to maintain the skin’s natural pH value.
Thus you can prepare all these homemade masks yourself.