Healthy Banana Pancake Recipe
Banana pancake is a great and healthy way of consuming over-riped banana’s, because of it’s soft and mushy texture it easily blends with the flour without forming any lumps. They are also good for a quick breakfast and banana’s make a perfect alternative to sugar. If you want to make it naturally sweet you may adjust sugar with jaggery (Gur). This star recipe from KittyBee Rasoi is great for those who are diet conscious or looking for a healthy snack.
What’s the secret ingredient in this recipe? It’s the ‘Coconut Oil’ that makes banana pancake all the more healthy and tasty.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes |Total Time: 15 minutes
Here we go onto the recipe-
- 1 Egg
- 1 Ripe banana
- Half Cup Flour (Wheat or Maida)
- 1 pinch of baking soda (optional)
- Sugar & Salt as per taste
- Half tbsp Vanilla essence
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Sugar & Lemon
- Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries
- Cut the banana into slices and mash it with a fork. Crack open one egg and mix it in there.
- Mash the banana with the help of a fork and mix it with the egg.
- Add flour, a pinch of baking soda, sugar, salt and one tbsp vanilla essence to the mixture.
- If you feel the mixture is too thick, add a small quantity of milk to the batter.
- Heat two teaspoons of coconut oil (or any oil of your choice) in a small pan
- Now, pour a little mixture on it and spread.
- Cook it until golden brown on both sides
- Add a few above-mentioned toppings
Healthy, tasty & fluffy Banana Pancakes are ready in minutes!