Ladies Kitty Party Game- Guess the Hindi Song
Funny games can bring laughter to your party and this ‘Guess the Hindi Song Game’ will just do that.
This game doesn’t require much of preparation, here’s how you have to go about it-
1. Prepare a list of Hindi songs with their lyrics translated into English, for example-
- One hot teacup and somebody to serve it
- Hey what do you say, hey what should I say, listen, tell
- This friendship, we shall never break, we could give up our lives for the companionship’s sake…
- With Cold Cold water, you should have a bath, whether you know how to sing or not, you should sing a song
- Heart talks, we will do, sitting side by side, contacting eye by eye
- Become my princess, I will buy you a castle
- My heart is so crazy, it only loves you
- King has fallen in love with the queen, in the first sight first love has happened
- My heart has been stolen, what to do, what to do
Tip- You may include 15 such songs in the list.
2. Give this list to all the players and ask them to recognize and write the correct song in Hindi.
3. The time limit will be 5 minutes
4. The answers to above songs are as follows-
- Ek garam chae ki pyalai ho aur usko pilane vali ho
- Aey kya bolti tu, aey kya mai bolu, sun, suna
- Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge,todenge dam magar tera saath na chhodenge..
- Thande thande pani se nahana chahiye, gana aaye yah na aaye gana chahiye
- Dil diyan gallan haye, Karange naal naal beh ke, Akh naal akh nu mila ke
- Ban ja tu meri rani, tenu mehal dawa dunga
- Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai, ye pyar to tumse karta hai
- Raja ko rani se pyar ho gya, pehli nazar mai pehla pyar ho gya
- Dil chori sadda hogya, ki kariye ki kariye
The player who is able to write the maximum correct songs is the winner !!