Soury, Tangy, Cool-off Drink For Summers: Kiwi Lemon Spritzer
Aren’t you looking for something refreshing in this lovely weather? Yes, you are. So, here’s a recipe for you – Kiwi Lemon Spritzer. Enriched with loads of vitamin C and vitamin E, this cooler is easy to make and can be served as a welcome drink at your house party as well.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Calories/serving: 120 calories
- 4 Kiwfruit, peeled
- 1 Can (12 ounce) frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted and thawed.
- 3 cups lemon lime soft drink, chilled.
How to make it:
- Take kiwifruit and cut it into small chunks.
- Add the chunks and lemonade concentrate in a food processor till smooth.
- Run this mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher
- Just before serving, stir in lemon-lime soft drink
- Serve. Add ice cubes if required.
Isn’t it simple and quick? Make it! Enjoy it with your family and friends. Thank us later!