Healthy & Tasty Dark Chocolate Pistachio Bark Recipe
I’m sure you must have read our previous post about the amazing benefits of dark chocolate. Anything with chocolate as an ingredient is always welcome, especially when you have kids at home. Today we bring to you a healthy way of consuming dark chocolates. Presenting, ‘Dark Chocolate Pistachio Bark’ recipe, easy to make and tastes great. While pistachio gives a little crunch, chocolate easily melts in the mouth. The best part is – you don’t have to use sugar to make it sweet. Isn’t that great?
You can even change this recipe according to your liking. Replace pistachios with peanuts, pomegranate seeds, dry fruits, orange zest or peppermint. This recipe will turn out to be a great hit among your family members.
- Dark chocolate – 2.5 cups
- Vanilla Extract – ½ tbsp
- Almond Extract – ½ tbsp
- Coconut Oil – 1 tbsp
- Pistachios – 1 cup (shelled and roasted)
- Take a pan that fits your freezer and lines it with parchment paper.
- With double boiler method, melt dark chocolate on a low flame.
- Remove it from heat and add coconut oil, vanilla as well as almond extract.
- Now add Pistachios and mix until fully coated.
- Pour the chocolate pistachios mixture over the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
- Freeze until solid
- Remove from the freezer and cut it into pieces
- Your Dark Chocolate Pistachio Bark is ready to eat.
Enjoy all the goodness of dark chocolate and pistachios. You will definitely thank me for this amazingly healthy recipe.
Do try it out and share your thoughts with us about Dark Chocolate Pistachio Bark in the comments section below.