Color OR Word – An Amazing Kitty Party Game
Kitty Parties are just amazing. You don’t need to be an immense socialite to conduct or chip into one. Kitty parties are a pleasant way to come in contact with friends and get involved in some laughter and gossips. Generally these parties entail a fun game but it’s not mandatory for everyone. If you are not comfortable playing the game, you can skip it.
Here is a COLOR or WORD Party Game you can play at your Kitty Party:
There is no restriction on the number of participants to play the game. More the number of players, more fun you are going to have.
One sheet of paper with the below phrases or words written in different colors
- YELLOW COUPLE PARTY GAMES
- RED KITTY PARTY GAMES
- PURPLE ICE BREAKING GAMES
- ORANGE ONE MINUTE PARTY GAMES
- BLUE ONE MINUTE PARTY GAMES
- GREEN VALENTINE GAMES
How to Play:
- Invite each participant one by one and ask them to start reading the paper.
- You can also add more lines to these phrases or simply repeat these only.
- Ask the participant to only speak the colors that have been used for writing these phrases or sentences.
- For instance, instead of reading ‘RED KITTY PARTY GAMES’ ask them to read ‘GREEN PURPLE BLUE ORANGE’. This will make the game fun and enjoyable.
- Set the time limit to one minute.
The person who reads highest number of correct lines in one minute wins the game.
Checkout some more interesting Kitty Party Games here.