Look like Twenty In Your Forties With These Anti-Ageing Face Packs
Getting a beautiful skin is a task. Due to increasing stress level and pollution woman suffer with early signs of ageing like fine lines, dark spots and wrinkles. No doubt, with the use of makeup you can hide the signs of ageing but deep down your skin gets worse. You can’t run away from the ageing process but with the use of certain kitchen ingredients, you can get a younger looking, soft and supple skin. Sounds like a distant dream? But yes it’s possible! These homemade face packs will help you fight the signs of ageing and you don’t have to spend any money on it. And, the best is – there are no side effects.
Curd And Turmeric (Haldi)
These two ingredients can help you get rid of wrinkles and have you a beautiful young skin.
- Mix a tablespoon of curd with a pinch of turmeric.
- Apply it on your face and leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Doing it twice a week will give you faster results.
Egg Yolk And Honey
Egg yolk and honey face pack will help you tighten the skin and make you look like a beautiful young lady. Here’s what you need to do.
- In a bowl, mix egg yolk with some drops of olive oil.
- Now, add honey to get a paste-like consistency.
- Apply it to your skin and let it dry.
- Wash it off with cold water.
Potato And Apple
Want a natural glow and bright looking skin? This face mask is just what you need.
- Peel a potato and grind it. Do the same with apple.
- Now, mix them well and apply it on your face.
- Wash it off when completely dry.
- You will see the results from the very first day.
Banana, Curd And Honey
Banana has the ability to boost collagen production and is known to be the most beneficial fruit for skin treatment. See how you can use it to prepare an anti-wrinkle face pack.
- Mix one ripe banana with 2 tbsp of honey and 4 tbsp curd for a paste-like consistency.
- Warm it for a few minutes and apply it as a mask.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
Curd, Lemon Juice And Olive Oil
Did you know that curd has lactic acid that works as a natural skin cleanser? It is also great for ageing skin as well. Here’s what you need to do-
- In a bowl, combine half a cup of curd, lemon juice and 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Apply the paste to your skin and let it dry.
- Remove it with a cotton dip in the rose water.
- Avoid using water and let it rest for at least an hour.
These face packs prevent the early signs of ageing and can be used for every skin type. Go ahead and say bye bye to wrinkles!