Yummy Tummy 3 Ingredients Recipe – Til Ladoo
Enjoying the weather? Til Ladoo will make winters more amazing as they provide heat and energy to the body. The healthy and aromatic ingredients used in the recipe result in a mouthwatering sweet. You can also add peanuts and coconut to the below-mentioned recipe.
They are definitely small in size but offer a number of benefits. Rich in essential minerals and vitamins, sesame seeds reduce the risk of cancer, manages diabetes and boost bone health. A significant amount of fibre promotes healthy digestion and reduces conditions like constipation and diarrhoea.
Jaggery offers a number of health benefits. It activates enzymes in our body that helps in proper food digestion. That’s why people usually prefer consuming jaggery after a meal. It also cleanses the body by flushing out toxins from the liver. The most important benefit it provides during winters is – boost immunity and makes our body resistant to infections.
Rich in vitamins A, E and fatty acids, ghee provide consistent energy. The fatty acids also help to burn other fats, resulting in weight loss. Using it in your everyday meal will decrease chances of inflammation and cancer.
· Til (sesame seeds) – 4 cups
· Gur (Jaggery) – 500 grams
· Ghee – 2 tbsp
Let’s Get Started
· Break Gur into small pieces.
· Take a deep bottom pan and heat Ghee on medium flame.
· Roast sesame seeds until they turn light brown.
· Now, melt Gur with 1 tbsp Ghee on low flame.
· Turn off the heat and stir for a few minutes to cool it down.
· Add sesame seeds and mix it well.
· Take the mixture in small quantities and mould them in round shape.
· Your til ladoo are ready to eat.
Try till ladoo recipe today and don’t forget to share your experience with KittyBee. You can also share your unique version of any recipe in the comments section below and we will feature it with your name.