Best Ways To Remove Facial Hair At Home
Facial hair is a natural phenomenon. While most times they are lighter in colour and fine in nature, in some women, the growth is extensive and the hair looks coarse. Most common cause for the same includes changing hormonal levels, irregular menstrual cycle, medications etc. You can opt for various hair removal methods like threading, waxing or laser treatment but they are painful as well as time-consuming, and money-involving.
To help you maintain your natural glow, we have compiled a handful of natural ingredients that will remove facial hair in very less time.
Egg White Mask
Full of proteins and collagen booster, egg whites are also sticky. That’s makes it easier to stick to your skin. This remedy will not only remove facial hair but will also nourish your skin.
· In a bowl mix egg whites with a tablespoon of cornstarch and sugar. Keep mixing until it becomes a smooth mixture.
· Now, apply it to your face and leave for twenty minutes.
· Once dry, peel it off quickly and use cold water to rinse your face.
· For better results, do this remedy at least twice a week.
Note: Acne-prone people should not use this remedy as it may not prove effective. Also, it can clog your pores.
Gelatin Peel Off Mask
Peel off unwanted facial hair with gelatin mask.
· Take a bowl, add milk, unflavoured gelatin, lavender essential oil & lemon juice.
· Mix well and microwave it for 20 seconds.
· Apply it immediately to your face and let it sit for a few minutes.
· Once dry, peel it off.
· You will see facial hair and blackheads on the peel.
Note: This method can be messy and smelly but worth giving a try to remove facial hair.
Gram Flour Face Pack
The incredible gram flour (besan) has been used for a very long time to remove facial hair. It also makes your skin smooth, soft and flawless.
· Mix equal amount of gram flour (besan) and turmeric (haldi) with a little water to make a thick paste.
· Apply it to your face and let it dry completely.
· Now, take a cloth, dip in warm water and rub off the mask.
We all know turmeric (haldi) offers a number of health benefits as it has anti-bacterial properties. It is good for our body & skin. When one wants to remove facial hair naturally, turmeric is not far behind.
· Mix turmeric with water to make a fluid paste.
· Apply it to areas where you have excessive hair and leave it for a few minutes.
· Once the paste is dry, dip a cloth in warm water and wipe off the turmeric.
Good for exfoliating, oatmeal works as a natural scrub that contains anti-oxidants. It also protects skin from harmful UV rays.
· Grind oatmeal and add lemon juice as well as honey.
· Mix it well & apply to your face.
· After fifteen minutes start rubbing it in circular motions, against the hair growth.
· Wash it off with plain water. Repeat two or three times a week.
Do try these masks to remove facial hair at home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.