Mustard Oil: A Popular Kitchen Ingredient And Its Benefits For Skin
A homemaker knows that there are certain ingredients in her kitchen that cannot be replaced. Their importance stands strong when used in regional delicacies but are not confined to the four walls of a kitchen. A wonderful example of one such ingredient is Mustard oil or “Sarson Ka Tel”. Rich in vitamin B, A, E, protein, calcium and omega 3 fatty acids, the oil offers many skin benefits.
Now, you don’t have to live with dull and dry skin. Save money and try these amazingly easy mustard oil skin care recipes to look your best this winter.
Aiming for that perfect goddess-like, smooth, flawless skin? You will be surprised to know that the mustard oil on your kitchen shelf can do the trick. How?
- Mix 1 tbsp each of coconut and mustard oil.
- Massage onto your skin every day.
- Leave for 15 minutes and wash it off.
- In a couple of days, you will notice lighter skin tone and soft skin.
Remove Sun Tan
Thinking too much before stepping out in the sun? Worry no more, mustard oil will ensure that you miss no fun.
- All you need is 1 tbsp of this miraculous oil.
- Massage it well on your tanned skin areas for 10 minutes.
- Wipe off excess oil with a wet cotton ball.
- In a few days, your skin will restore its original tone.
Get Rid Of Dark Spots
Don’t let those dark spots take the spotlight away from you. Get rid of them with the below-mentioned home remedy.
You will need:
- Gram Flour/ Besan – 1 tbsp
- Mustard oil – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Curd – 2 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients and make a thick paste.
- Apply it to your skin and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Now, wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat once in every few days.
Prevents And Treat Rashes
To get a smooth and supple skin tone, regularly massage your body with mustard oil to increase the blood circulation. It will further help in making the skin brighter and moisturized. The oil’s anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties will also prevent itchiness, rashes and other skin infections.
Your Natural Cleanser
Mustard Oil stimulates sweat glands and also opens up the pores of skin. It is equally effective in reducing body temperature and removing unwanted salts, toxins and water from the body. Massage it on the face or other areas to cleanse the skin naturally within minutes.
We are sure you must be amazed by these fantastic skin benefits of “Sarson Ka Tel”. It’s not only good for our digestive system but also essential for a glowing and healthy skin.
What do you think? Do share your views with us in the comments section below.