Mrs Arbindoo Walia’s – Honey Chilly Cauliflower
Remember when we told you that team KittyBee got a chance to capture a very yummy dish at Mrs Walia Cookery Classes? So, here a delicious Indo-Chinese recipe that we all love – Honey Chilly Cauliflower. It is not only healthy but free from artificial flavourings. This recipe is so easy that you will definitely like giving it a try.
- ½ kg Cauliflower
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Onion
- Flour (Maida) – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 3 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 tbsp
- White Til- 1 tbsp or according to your taste
- Black pepper- ½ tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Tabasco Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Salt To Taste
- Cut cauliflower, capsicum and onion in small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix flour (maida), corn flour, ½ tbsp of salt and black pepper with a little water to make a thin paste.
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan, dip pieces of cauliflower in the mixture and deep fry.
- Take 2 tbsp oil in a different pan, add ginger garlic paste and roast it for few minutes.
- Add chopped onion as well as capsicum and sauté.
- Pour vinegar, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, honey, salt and mix well.
- Now, add deep fried cauliflower and mix everything well.
- Garnish honey chilli cauliflower with white til.
- Serve hot!
Try it out and do tell us what you think about this recipe. If there’s a recipe that you want us to feature, don’t forget to mention it in the comments below. Enjoy!