Made From Fresh Ingredients – Jeera Chicken
A few days back, KittyBee received a special request from one of its viewers for a recipe for meat lovers. We contacted Mrs. Aurbindoo Walia of Mrs. Walia Cookery Classes. She was more than thrilled to cook one of her favourite recipes – Jeera Chicken. She used the simplest method and made an amazingly flavourful chicken.Mrs. Walia’s cooking skills. Try the below-mentioned recipe and do share your experience with us.
Chicken Breast – 250 gms
Jeera – 2 tbsp
Tomato Puree – ½ cup
Red Chilli Powder – ½ tbsp
Chat Masala – ½ tbsp
Dhaniya Powder – 1 tbsp
Green Chilli – 1
Haldi – a pinch
Oil – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Let Get Started
- Take two big sized tomatoes and grind it in a blender to make fresh puree.
- Cut chicken breast in medium pieces.
- Now, heat oil in deep bottom pan, add one tbsp jeera and cook until brown.
- Put chicken pieces in the pan and add all the spices.
- After five minutes you will notice that the chicken pieces are turning white in colour.
- Once white, pour fresh tomato puree along with chopped green chillies.
- Mix well and let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- To ensure that the chicken is properly cooked, try to cut it in half with the stirring spoon.
- If its still raw, cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and roasted jeera.
- Serve hot!
This recipe is super easy and takes very less time to cook. The flavours will definitely mesmerize you. Special thanks to Mrs. Aurbindoo Walia from team KittyBee for teaching us another simple and yummy recipe. We would also like to thank our viewer for requesting a non-vegetarian recipe.
If you too have want to share or request a recipe, don’t forget to leave a comment.