These Ingredients From Your Kitchen Will Get You Bouncy and Luscious Hair.
Hair is like your crown, the heavier it is, the better it makes you look.Today, increasing stress, pollution and changing diet are primary reasons for hair fall. We take help of chemical treatments and products but they cause more damage to our hair than helping it get better. Worry not! KittyBee has compiled a list of FIVE everyday kitchen ingredients that will give you voluminous and luscious hair. Take a look…
- When it comes to hair, onion juice tops the charts. It is a cheap kitchen ingredient that contains sulphur boosts the production of collagen, thus enhancing the hair quality.
- Mix filtered onion juice with coconut oil and yogurt.
- Generously apply it to your hair and wash after one hour.
- Repeat this remedy twice a week for best results.
Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- Loaded with anti-oxidant properties, cumin seeds are extremely beneficial for our hair. Using it is so easy that you would love to make it a part of your hair care routine.
- Soak cumin seeds in olive oil overnight.
- Apply it to your hair the next morning.
- After 20 to 30 minutes, rinse your hair with warm water.
- This method will enhance volume and increase length. Remember, “Dadi Ma Ka Nuskha” can never go wrong.
Fenugreek Seeds (Methi)
- Prevent hair loss and get volume with the help of fenugreek seeds.
- Take three or four tablespoons of fenugreek seeds.
- Soak it in water overnight.
- Make a paste and apply it generously to your scalp.
- Let it rest for half an hour and rinse your hair.
- Repeat it two or three times a week for better results.
- Also, rinse your hair with water that was used to soak fenugreek seeds. It will eliminate dandruff problem as well.
- Rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, castor oil promotes hair growth. Its high viscosity covers the hair thoroughly that helps in protecting it against hair fall.
- Heat equal amount of castor and coconut oil.
- Apply it to your scalp and massage in circular motion.
- After an hour, rinse your hair.
- Repeat it at least once a week.
- A magical kitchen ingredient that is used in almost every home remedy.
- Mix one tablespoon baking soda with six tablespoon water.
- Pour it into a spray bottle and apply it on your scalp.
- Massage roots and spread the solution on your hair.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse.
- Use it once every 10-12 days.
Along with the above-mentioned tips, keep a check on your diet and stress levels. Also, avoid using chemicals to keep your hair bouncy.
Let us know if these worked for you, and you have more kitchen remedies for hair fall solution, in the comment section below. Keep healthy!