Christmas Special: Easy THREE Ingredients Chocolate Cake!
The best part of a meal is the dessert. It makes us happy and reduces stress. Christmas is just around the corner and the best way to celebrate it is with a traditional treat. On the happy occasion of Christmas let’s talk about the most popular moist and flavorful dessert, that’s right – a creamy cake.
Initially, Christmas cake came into existence as plum porridge. Moving ahead, people started adding dried fruits, honey and spices into the porridge mixture. In the 16th century, families started removing oatmeal from the original recipe. Butter, wheat flour and eggs were used to make a new improved version of the cake.
As the season of flavorful cakes is on, KittyBee is delighted to share a very simple and easy to make three ingredients, Christmas special chocolate cake recipe. Sounds delicious, right? So without further ado, let’s get straight to it.
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) – ½ cup
- Eggs – 4
- Nutella – 1 cup
- In a bowl, mix eggs with Nutella.
- Now, beat it until it doubles in volume.
- Once done, add flour and mix well.
- Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Grease the cake pan with oil or butter.
- Transfer the mix and spread it evenly.
- Bake it in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
- Smear Nutella and decorate it with strawberries.
- Your three ingredients cake is ready to eat.
We are sure that you will love this recipe and try it out instantly. The ingredients are inexpensive and versatile. You can use them in other recipes as well.
If you have a special two or three ingredient recipe and want to share with us, don’t forget to leave a comment in the section below.