Make Your Own Beauty Products With Simple Ingredients From Kitchen
We expose our delicate skin to a lot of chemical exposure with commercial beauty products. Fortunately, there are many natural alternatives that will keep your skin young and healthy without burning a hole in your pocket. Now, make your own beauty products from kitchen ingredients with the help of the below-mentioned guide.
Eyelash And Eyebrow Enhancer
There are so many ladies who spend money on fake eyelashes, eyelash extensions, expensive mascaras and other chemical products. Some products might give you temporary results but are they worth all that money?
Instead of all those chemicals, apply “castor oil” on your lashes and eyebrows regularly. It will boost hair growth and will make your eyelashes, as well as eyebrows, look fuller.
Chemical Free Dry Shampoo For Oily Hair
Greasy hair makes you look dull and unattractive? Do you feel the need to wash your hair every other day? I totally understand your problem because I too have an oily scalp. Dry shampoo costs a lot of money so I searched for a chemical and pocket-friendly alternative. Here’s what I stumbled across.
- Mix two and a half tbsp of cornstarch with three or four drops of essential oil (lavender or rose).
- Now lightly dust it on your scalp.
- Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove excessive power with a brush or blow dryer.
- Cornstarch will soak all the oil, leaving your hair clean and fresh.
- It’s time that you stop wasting your hard earned money on expensive skin treatments and blackhead removers. Make your own with just two highly economical ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tbsp of baking soda with water.
- It should be in a paste-like consistency.
- Apply it to your nose and let it dry completely.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Face Pack For Glowing And Healthy Looking Skin
- Winters are the perfect time to flaunt bright and glowing skin. That’s why KittyBee is sharing its secret remedy. Take a look!
- Mix gram flour and milk in equal proportions.
- Make a paste and apply it evenly to your face.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
No Chemical Teeth Whitener
- Who doesn’t want white teeth? But certain food and drinks turn them yellow or cause some serious stains. Baking soda, our humble kitchen ingredient is great for solving this issue.
- Make a paste by mixing 1 tbsp baking soda and half tbsp of lime juice.
- Apply the mixture to your teeth.
- Let it rest for 1 to 2 minutes and rinse.
- Do this daily for faster results.
Try these substitutes and you will never go back to chemical products. Give yourself a natural treatment and stay young for years to come. Your very own homemade beauty products will not cause you any harm.
You too have a special substitute for market-based beauty products? Don’t forget to tell us about it in the comments section below.