3 Ingredients No Bake Oreo Cheese Cake
Oreos are becoming very popular, not only among the kids but with adults as well. The creamy filling between two chocolate cookies is a dessert in itself. But what could be better than using the delicious Oreos to make mouth-watering delight?
KittyBee brings you another three ingredient recipe that will make your coming year sweeter. The best part is – the recipe does not require cooking or baking. You can simply freeze it for a couple of hours and it’s ready to be served.
Without further ado let’s get started.
You Will Need
- Oreos – 16
- Cream Cheese – 1 packet
- Condensed milk – half tin
- Take ten Oreos and put them in a ziplock or plastic bag.
- Crush it lightly with a rolling pin.
- Now, lay the crushed oreo cookies in the serving bowls.
- Next, take a bowl, mix cream cheese and condensed milk with a hand blender.
- Break the remaining Oreo pieces and add to the mixture.
- Put the mix into the piping bag and cut a big hole in it.
- Squeeze the mixture into the serving bowl.
- Top it with a few Oreo biscuits.
- Let it set for 2-3 hours in the freezer.
- Your Oreo Cheese Cake is ready to eat.
Just grab a spoon and dig in to indulge in the creamy flavour of Oreo cheese cake. Trust us; your family will also love it. A dessert like this is always worth making.
Try yourself and don’t forget to share your views about it in the comments section below. Happy Holidays!